I answered another call to tell her I didn't know what she was talking about, and maybe if she told me Anthony's last name, I could help her. She just asked how I know Anthony and Chris. Now, if I had to pick the top 15 Anglo-Saxon, typical American names, those two names would probably be right at the top of my list. So no, I couldn't figure out who those people were, and I hung up rather enraged. Then I turned off my phone, when I turned it on over an hour later, this was the voicemail message:
At that point, the voicemail was hah-hah, she's crazy, very funny. She obviously has the wrong number and thinks I still live in Southern California because that's the area code my phone number has. It was funny until 10:15pm this evening when the calls started again. They continued for over an hour. Here's my video blog about it:
No comments:
Post a Comment