In other news, I've been loosely perusing the internet and Craigslist for a sleeper sofa/ pull-out couch/ sofa bed... whatever you want to call it. And I finally found the perfect one. Like the one that was in my head when I thought of the white sofa bed I would put in our guest room...
I don't want to ruin the surprise, but it's $2,507.50 - $4,547.50. Not even one solid over-priced price, but a range. And get this, it's a "special." Yeah... because I'm going to pay $2,500+ for a sofa bed because it's on special.
Anyhow, if anyone would like to buy me this, I think it would still look great in the guest room, and it had better be like sleeping on a could.
1 comment:
i don't know if you'll find a couch exactly like this, but check out costco for furniture. i've found some really nice stuff, for super cheap on there. DON'T buy jennifer's convertibles.... rip you off, and get back quality!
Post a Comment