Exciting post tonight, I've decided to live blog the AZ JSA dance/ Spring State. Why? Because I'm bored out of my bad-music rattled skull and I feel like being witty and it isn't cutting it to harass the high school kiddies about nametags. You, yes, you! Wear your nametag. YES, I AM serious.
10:16pm Good news, the DJ has decided to play Lady Gaga after some now "old school" (that's what the HS call 2 years ago) hip-hop aka soldja boy and that snap ya fingers song.
10:20pm Bad news, he's now playing that "get low" song. Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fuuurrrr... that's an ear worm.
10:23pm SHUT UP. It's not the to wall song? OHHHH... no it's MJ! Billie Jean. Uncle Steve would not be having this, or is it only Jackson 5?
10:26pm Stopped a kid for a nametag and then three non-JSAers almost slipped by. See, that's why we do it.
10:28pm That TikTiok song is on, the DJ hopes all our kids "wake up feeling like this:" P-Diddy.
10:30pm Quick break to print boarding pass.
10:35pm Remind me to add that "push it real good song" to like every playlist I ever make from now on.
10:37pm This song starts "meet me in the hotel room" which I am so sure is not appropriate for this audience.
10:38pm Really, song? You're going to undress me and then undress you? Great. At the hotel room? Huh, funny being that we're at a hotel.
10:41pm Now even live blogging is getting boring.
2 comments:
hahaha this so funny and yet....painful! they're playing the BEST songs alanna ;D btw thanks for the info on the sewing machine/table...i didnt know you knew so much about it! what have you been up to?
I'm a closet sewing fanatic and my aunt has an intact sewing machine like the one you posted. :0)
I have been up to all kinds of things, in fact I've been meaning to blog about it. Mostly work, house work and taking care of our dog. You know, totally adult stuff. I live just south of San Francisco which is nice.
Post a Comment