Okay, now that that's out of the way, how about ten reasons that I actually AM looking forward to the holidays this year!? In order of the 10th most exciting to the very most exciting, I give you my ten reasons to be excited for the holidays:
10. The husband and I have all our Christmas shopping done already and so we don’t have to stress about running out for last minute shopping.
9. Eating whatever I want (within reason) and having an excuse: it’s the holidays!
8. Presents. Because how could I leave that off the list?
7. Hopefully going to see a movie at Chunky’s.
6. Getting to wear my cold weather wear—gloves and hats and scarves!
5. Playing in snow.
4. Work from home! My commute on a normal day is an hour each way so since we will be back east, I don't have to deal with the commute or office "antics."
3. White Christmas! I'm fine with snow when it's just for a visit and/or when I don't have to drive in it. Then I know a few days later we get to return to a place where I don't have to deal with snow and slush.
2. Spending time with family that we don’t see enough.
1. These guys (or gals):
2 comments:
By the last part, I gather that you guys have a cat who produced kittens for you?? Or are these ones you rescued. They are VERY young, which is why I'm asking!
Carlos' parents "adopted" a cat that his youngest sister asked to take home from college. Turned out the cat was pregnant and recently had two kittens!
Post a Comment