I'm pretty excited for having extra help (and motivation) from my parents soon and so I put together a list of things they might be able to help with. They said they light to help. Right? Right! Besides, there could still be time to go play a little 3-par golf course on top of these activities. My Hunny-Do List for the men and the women:
Men's Work
- Install new interior doors & knobs
- Mulch
- Build wine rack (or find one) for over the refrigerator
- Remove solar panels from roof
- Make Alanna's bike like new again
Women's Work
- Spray paint frames white for hanging in the living room and/or dining room
- Frame some art for the bathroom, maybe get frames for all the art I want to hang
- Pick out new bathroom hardware
- Get supplies for conquering the bathroom (sandpaper, tile sealant, paint, etc)
I sure hope we can tackle at least one or two of these projects to get me all set for conquering the update of the bathroom that I want and need to do. I'm tired of telling people I hate the color of the bathroom since I'm so embarrassed that it came out that color and was totally my idea. Step one will be picking a new color. And hopefully it's a good one this time.


No comments:
Post a Comment