While the husband and I are not going to be adopting a furry friend any time soon, Dude opened my eyes to a new breed. I always thought these guys looked like Fozzy the Bear, but after spending some time with Dude, a very sweet boy, I thought this could be a breed for us to consider. Also, they're hypoallergenic! The poodle has hair, not fur, and so they don't have dander. I'll have to look into how much they shed and where the local rescues are next. ;)
Sunday, June 5, 2011
Golden Doodle!
While the husband and I are not going to be adopting a furry friend any time soon, Dude opened my eyes to a new breed. I always thought these guys looked like Fozzy the Bear, but after spending some time with Dude, a very sweet boy, I thought this could be a breed for us to consider. Also, they're hypoallergenic! The poodle has hair, not fur, and so they don't have dander. I'll have to look into how much they shed and where the local rescues are next. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment